Simo Soo vs Polaroids Of Simoroids: Too Soo-n?
Original photo via Chasing Lazers
Here's a tasty little (completely mental) mix that our boy Simo Soo has cooked up for us. Flavour: instant pregnancy.
Of course, it ticks all the standard avante-garde boxes - Rihanna, Beyonce, Collarbones, Freddie Gibbs, Circle Pit etc etc. But SS Wildcunt also makes the clever decision to give several billion bobble-head nods in the direction of the world's most popular/enjoyable music genres, including Euphoric Apocalypse Rave, White Buoy Rap, Backpacking Nerd Rap, Techno Folk and Skattered Brain Wavves. This is more hectic than an all-in "no rules generation" orgy at a Sex Addicts meeting. Raw Hide. Too soon/pull out? Never.
- Lio - "Le Banana Split" vs Simo Soo "Yr My Shiny Lunchbox" vs Huggy Bear "Hopscortch"
- Juiceboxxx - "I Don't Care" w/ WTEM - "Super Unday"
- TheDeathSet - "Yo David Chase! You Pov Shot Me In The Head"
- Peechees - "Tea Biscuit To Sho"
- Circle Pit - "Hurricane" vs Busta Rhymes - "Woo Hah! Got You All In Check"
- Dominque Young Unique - "CEO Girl"
- Freddie Gibbs - "National Anthem (Fuck The World)" w/ Catcall "Swimming Pool (Re-Edit)"
- Le Paper Dolls - "Birds"
- Das Racist - "Rainbow In The Dark"
- Teengirl Fantasy - "Gasmaskk"
- Ninjasonik - "Don't Tell The World" (featuring Vivian Girls) w/ Simo Soo - "Bike City"
- Collarbones - "One Time" (Justin Bieber cover)
- Bad Religion - "21st Century Digital Boy (Leg Lifters Remix)"
- Tearist - "In Black"
- Lushus - "Bending Knees"
- XBXRX - "See Skies"
- Raooul - "Miguel"
- Xuxa - "Ilarie"
- Beyonce - "Halo (Simo Soo Remix)" w/ Japanther - "Cable Babies"
- Keith! Party - "Cheetah Style"
- Rank Sinatra - "I Wanna Know What Love Is" vs Rihanna - "Only Girl In The World"