Cyber Jesus: Tell Yr Friends Mixtape (Side A)
When we commissioned/begged our pal Cyber Jesus to put together a mixtape for us we really had no idea what we were gonna get. That's the beauty of CJ, he's a sun-trenched-LA vs dark-looooong-night-NY paradox. And, much like his own creative endeavours, the mismatching influences he's compiled here follow a non-linear white/black (no grey) mission statement. Smooth with flashes of violence. White Russians loaded on Steroids. One minute your 'laxing, sipping Kahlua/Vodka/Milk, pipe-puffing 'n' slipper wearing, lying down on a white rug in an all-white suit with seven of your Top 12 babes. And the next minute you're challenging everyone to a chin-up/slam-dance contest and/or getting a cartoon pizza tattooed on your arm.
- Sex Worker - Rhythm Of The Night
- Bo Ningen - Koroshitai Kimochi
- Sir Michael Rocks - Don't Wanna Brag
- Mi Ami - Latin Lover
- Gang Gang Dance - Romance Layers
- Magic Lantern - Dark Cicadas
- Plapla Pinky - Analclaire
- Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Funky Stuff
- The Deeep - Slow Coaster
- The Phenomenal Handclap Band - Baby (Virgin Howe Remix)
- Silk Flowers - Small Fortune (Peter's House Music remix)
- Lil' Flip - Smoke
- Bad Thoughts - Surrender
Side B (aka What's Yr Gender?) coming soon.