Everyone is a little bit Rav
Shit, it's another chitter-chatter podcast, blasted straight into your face glands like a well-timed throat punch from an aggressive polar bear and/or "Southern Cross Shane" down at the local. On this episode we tackle hot topics such as Communism, excessive volumes of Emails and how bloody ordinary Sydney Nolan is/was. We also play some of our favourite songs that are mostly new, but also some that are fairly old and worn out like the clicking fingers of a commie dictator, deleting complaint emails from iconic Australian painters at an alarming rate. Even less Radiohead is played on this episode than the last one.
- SPOD - Not Lookin' For A Blue
- Mac Demarco - Ode To Viceroy
- Jason Molina - Heart My Heart
- Lenin Lennon - Dead At 23
- Rihanna - Diamonds (Remix) (featuring Maino)
- Xyloid - Fuck Diamonds
- Ty Segall - Thank God For The Sinners
- Chelsea Wolfe - Flatlands
- Straight Arrows - All The Time
- Bill Fox - For Anyone That You Love
- Telecom - 200 Frozen Hamburgers
And, as promised, here's that link to the Straight Arrows web-shop.